The Quality Assurance/Compliance certificate program familiarizes professionals with the key regulatory and quality requirements pertaining to their specialty area (clinical, laboratory, or manufacturing) and prepares them to ensure that the products and processes they oversee comply with these requirements.
This educational track is designed for clinical professionals working as:
To earn the certificate, you must complete THREE core courses and ONE elective course from the list below. Once you have completed the required courses, contact the PERI Registrar for validation, and the Quality Assurance/Compliance certificate will be mailed to you. If you have questions about your progress, contact PERI at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Global Pharmacovigilance Training Course – October 21-22, 2015Open or Close
This course focuses on global regulatory requirements required for the management of product safety data from clinical trial and postmarket sources. Learn More
- Global Regulatory Affairs – December 9-10, 2015Open or Close
This course provides a comprehensive overview of US, European, Canadian, Japanese and Rest-of-World (ROW)/ Emerging Market regulations for drug and biologic development from pre-clinical to post approval. Learn More
- Applied Good Clinical PracticesOpen or Close
This online course will provide you with a background in Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) as applied to clinical trials currently conducted worldwide. Learn More
- Clinical Monitoring and Site ManagementOpen or Close
The goal of this online course is to provide a practical orientation to site management and monitoring of clinical studies. Learn More
- GCP for the Clinical Research Team seriesOpen or Close
These virtual courses provide a review of the clinical trial process. This series is different from many other courses in that its perspective is from that of the site based investigator rather than the sponsor. Learn More
Upcoming Elective Courses
- Basic Drug Development: From Molecule to Market – November 5-6, 2015Open or Close
In a blending of online and live learning, this course provides an overview of the process and issues common to all new chemical entity (NCE) development projects, from the research and development stages through product launch and post-marketing safety.Learn More
- Cancer: Pathophysiology, Current Therapies, Clinical Trials, and Drug Development – October 14-16, 2015Open or Close
This course provides an overview of human cancer with discussions on specific cancer types, current therapeutics and clinical trial design. Learn More
- Implementing Effective Global Clinical Trial Management and OperationsOpen or Close
This course addresses clinical trial management issues and skills needed to effectively conduct trials in the fast-paced drug development industry.
- Project Management for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology IndustriesOpen or Close
This course addresses project management issues and skills needed to wisely choose and effectively develop new therapies in today’s global climate.
- Regulation of Marketing and Promotion of Prescription DrugsOpen or Close
This course presents industry and FDA experts on current issues regarding FDA regulation of promotional activities such as direct-to-consumer advertising, pharmacoeconomics, scientific exhibits, off-label communications as well as trends in FDA enforcement.
- Decision Points in Drug DevelopmentOpen or Close
This online introductory web-based module focuses on the critical decisions that are made throughout the development of a new chemical entity as the process evolves from discovery to first in humans and ultimately to launch. Learn More