PERI Registration Form
Download a copy of the course registration form for enrollment by mail or fax.
- Registrations will not be processed without full payment.
- You may register by mail, phone, fax, email, or through PERI’s secure website.
- Submit your registration form with full payment in order to hold your place in a program. Registration fees are listed on the individual course pages of the website.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. You may also pay by bank or company check. We regret we cannot accept personal checks. To pay by check, please make checks in US dollars payable to PERI, Inc.
- If paying by check, PERI will hold your registration form until a check is received. Payment must be received at least three weeks prior to the start of the course in order for your registration to be processed. Check requests will not be accepted within three weeks of the start of the course.
- Substitution: PERI will accept a registration substitution at any time prior to the start of the program. Please fax your substitution request to 571-490-8408.
- No-Shows: Registrants who are enrolled in a PERI course and do not attend the program, i.e., a “no-show,” will not receive a refund.
- Program Discounts: Course discounts are available for employees from government and academic institutions, full-time college students, and groups of 3 or more. Corporate licensing is available for web-based programs. Contact the PERI office for details.
- Waiting List: Registrants on a waiting list who cancel or do not get into a course are not subject to cancellation fees.
Open Enrollment Courses
- Cancellations: Refund requests will be honored, less a cancellation fee, if written notice is received by PERI according to the following schedule: 30 days or more prior to first day of course – cancellation fee is 10% of registration fee; 29 to 10 days prior to first day of course – cancellation fee is 25% of registration fee; 9 days or less prior to first day of course – cancellation fee is 100% of registration fee.
- Cancellations: If PERI must cancel a course due to weather conditions or for any other reason, PERI will issue a full refund of the registration fees paid. In the event PERI cancels a course, PERI will refund the cancel/change fee for entire airline ticket and will not process refunds for hotel rooms.
- Transfers: Transferring to another course many be done (less a written notice is received by PERI at least 10 days prior to the start of the program. Transfers will not be honored after this date. If the fee for the replacement course is more than what is available to transfer, you will be responsible for paying the difference and your registration will not be confirmed until we receive payment. The balance is due within 30 days from the transfer date or the beginning date of the replacement course, whichever is earlier, or your registration will be forfeited. Transfers will be honored for one year from the date of the original course. After one year, your registration fee will be forfeited.
- Hotel Reservations: Participants are responsible for making hotel reservations. Participants are advised to make refundable or cancelable hotel reservations; PERI will not reimburse for non-refundable hotel reservations in the event of a course cancellation or reschedule.
- Cancellation: Refunds will be honored (less a $50.00 processing fee) If written notice is received by PERI at least five business days prior to the start of the program. Refunds will not be honored after this date.
- If PERI must cancel a course due to technical difficulties, weather conditions or for any other reason, PERI will issue a full refund of registration fees paid.
Distance Education Courses
- Cancellation: Refunds will be honored (less a $100.00 enrollment fee) if written notice is received by PERI before accessing the course. Once you have accessed the course for any amount of time, cancellations and transfers will not be issued.
- Extensions: If you are not able to complete the distance education course in the time allotted, you may request an extension. Requests for an extension must be made in writing, and there will be a fee of $100.00 for every 30 days of extended access.
Blended Education Courses
- Definition:PERI offers some courses in a blended format, that is, the course may contain live and distance learning components (i.e. on-line courses and/or webinars). The course fee covers both the open enrollment and distance learning components for a single registrant; students cannot elect to register for only one component of the course. Registration cannot be split between students.
- Terms and Conditions: Upon registering for a blended course, the student will be given information on how to access the distance education component of the course. Students will have the specific access period for each course to complete the distance education component. This time period begins when a student registers for a blended course. Students may request an extension in writing no later than 30 days after the last day of the open enrollment course, and there will be a fee of $100.00 for every 30 days of extended access.
- Cancellation:All cancellation and transfer request must be in writing, via fax 571-490-8408, attention: Registrar or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions or transfers to another course are allowed if no component of the blended education course has been accessed. If the on-line course or webinar has been accessed by the student for ANY length of time, the price of the distance education component as a stand-alone course will be assessed. A fee based on the open enrollment cancellation schedule will be charged on the remaining registration balance. If the distance education course is not completed within 30 days the last day of the open enrollment component, no refund for any portion of the on-line course or webinar will be provided unless an extension is requested and the extension fee paid.